The Admissions Process
August 2014 update: We now accept applications for September 2015 entry.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS & APPLICATION FEE
To apply, please submit the following (we accept applications for up to 12 months before the desired entry date):
1. Application form for each child (completed and signed)
2. Application fee of £200 per child
3. Teacher reference(s)
4. School reports for the last 2 years
5. Student essays (for students aged 7 years and above)/ Student drawing (for students aged under 7)
6. Any other relevant documents (Financial Responsibility Declaration form, educational assessment or specialist reports)
• You may apply to both Primary campuses, indicating a preference if you have one (see application Part I).
• Applications will be accepted by email: email@example.com
• The application fee may be paid by either bank transfer or in cash. Please contact the Admissions Office for details.
• If an applicant’s age or school system precludes having two years’ of reports, please consult the Admissions Office. Parents may submit their copies of reports.
APPLICATION REVIEW & PLACE OFFER
Once the documents have been submitted, and the application fee has been received, the Admissions Committee will review the application file within 5 working days. After the review, applicants will be contacted and notified of the outcome , and successful candidates will be offered a place if there is a suitable place available; where there is no place available, the applicant will be put on the waiting list and contacted if/when a place becomes available.
Please note that the Admissions Committee may request more information from you or the previous school.
CONFIRMATION OF PLACES
When a place is offered, the tuition deposit of £2,000, the first installemnt of the capital development fee, the annual PTA fee, and a term’s fees must be paid within 7 days. (Please refer to the Financial Conditions for details on eligibility for refund of deposits and/or fees.) If the deposit and term’s fees are not received within 7 days, the place will be offered to other applicants.After the deposit / fees have been paid, you will be sent a confirmation of receipt by email.