We welcome children from 3 years 2 months old in our Early Childhood programme, which is available at our primary campuses that are located in central London (Hampstead and Kensington). The programme has an educational focus and prepares children for their academic path, in an engaging, happy and intimate environment.
Our EC groups at both campuses are very popular, and therefore many parents decide to add their child(ren) on the waiting list as early as possible to avoid disappointment. You can secure a place on the waiting list by completing the Application Pack below and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The documents required for both Early Childhood EC3 (a half-day programme for 3 years 2 months – 4 years old children) and Early Childhood EC4 (a full-day programme for 4 – 5 years old children) are as follows:
- An updated copy of the Application Pack;
- Non-refundable Application Fee (£200);
- Nursery reports from any previously attended nurseries, where available;
- A teacher reference from the previously attended nursery, where available;
- Parent’s statement (minimum 200 words) explaining why you would like your child to attend Southbank;
- A drawing produced by your child (unassisted);
- A copy of your child’s passport (photo and visa pages);
- Any other supporting documents (for example, medical and psychological evaluation reports, test results if available, and any other relevant documents);
- In cases when a third party (for example, your employer) will be responsible for the child’s tuition fees, a completed and signed copy of the Financial Responsibility Acceptance Form.
We review applications on a first-come, first-served basis.
Applications are reviewed by the Admissions Committee 12 months before the date of entry. If an application is accepted, a place is formally offered to the successful candidate’s family 11 months before first term begins.
Once spaces are full, a wait list will form, and any spaces that become available will be offered to other successful candidates on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact our friendly Admissions Team for further particulars.