Southbank International School Shop
Terms & Conditions
This Agreement applies to your purchases of Product(s) from this Website under the domain name www.southbank.org/shop which is supplied and managed by Cognita Schools on behalf of Southbank International School.
The terms and conditions outlined below refer to any purchases made on www.southbank.org/shop
- We may change the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice to you.
- Product(s) are subject to availability. Your order will be legally binding once you receive the Product(s) from us. If we cannot fulfill your order for any reason, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- The item price you pay is the price listed on the Website. All prices shown on the Website will include VAT upon checkout. Orders must be paid for immediately by credit card via World Pay.
- Images used for products on the website are for guidance only. In some instances, the actual item may differ slightly.
- We will treat each order for Products as an offer by you to purchase the Products subject to these terms and conditions. Only after placing an order online and making your payment is the order confirmed.
- The School will endeavour to deliver the Product(s) to you as soon as possible after your order has been processed.
- If a refund is necessary for any reason, the School will issue one in the form of a cheque or bank transfer.
- By submitting you or your child’s data when purchasing Product(s) on the Website, you agree that it may be transferred to relevant members of Southbank International School and World Pay, and that it may be stored, accessed and used by them. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Cognita Schools is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office – registration number Z9688459.
- This Website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this Website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.